Friday, April 29, 2016

What If

Things wasn't really doing great these past few day. Just feel really shitty and lost in life, Best friend has it own life therefore i got to depend my close friend
but
Close friend will eventually leave me one day because we are from different races, why?
because we receive harsh negative comment from sucky people in life that shouldn't have exist in the first place he started to give me cold replied and a sense of attitude that i know he is not the usual him.
Received negative comment for my blog and recent Instagram activity. And yes you, i heard all your bullshit. So what do you want me to do now? Stop doing my passionate activity?
i am doing now
and in the processing of stopping everything now.
In a poor state of life whereby i just feel like shutting all my social media, switch off my phone and lock myself in a 4 wall room for several days.
You see me smiling and laughing all day in school. But do you think i am like that every single day and night? 
How i wish i am
But i cant.
Stop saving me.
Leave me alone please. Will you?


(@JOEL_KIAM)




No comments:

Post a Comment